Sunday, September 12, 2004

America, the drugged up nation...

Americans seem drugged on war, I was watching a documentary (although I was often interrupted by my mother and sister who wanted to watch the political opinions of the war) and I realized that a majority of Americans listen to what they considered "unpopular"/"unpleasant" music... Punk.

What these Americans didn't realize was that by listening to this genre of music the were popularizing it... making it into something other than what it is... beautifying it.

I hate the way that people say that they listen to music because it isn't mainstream... if you listen to music for that reason... and that reason alone, it becomes pointless. All that you want is to become popular through the "non-mainstream" music.

but I digress...

The documentary wasn't all about music, although it was a focus of it... the real situation of the documentary was the war in Iraq. The Americans in Iraq are not happy... they are not smiling, they are not content... all that they want is to go home to their families... SMELLFISHLY.

I heard one of the Americans complaining about the amount of money that America has been pouring into Iraq, and yet all he wanted was for America, the richest country in the world, to keep it's money to "fix up" America. He did not care about the mess that America had made of Iraq... All that this SMELLFISH soldier wanted was to get home to his precious wife and children. All the while he was supporting America, the greatest and unrecognized manufacturer of weapons in the world.

If it weren't obvious already, I think that generally Americans are SMELLFISH.
I also think that ALL generalizations are false.

I wish upon you the ability to express yourselves in the from of free speech on this site. Criticize, dramatise and neutralize if you want.


P.S. For those of you who are wondering what SMELLFISHLY means, it means SELFISHLY.

7 Comments:

Blogger asdfff344444 said...

Let the soldiers come home, and replace them with the generals and the politicans who sent them! I'm a Marxist!

Eleven full-stops, and ten ellipsises. Interesting.

September 2, 2004 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger asdfff344444 said...

That should be 'ellipsisses'

September 2, 2004 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger R3P1N5 said...

I like to... break things up.

September 2, 2004 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Effigy - W00t said...

I find the references to fish insulting. Americans are worse.

September 4, 2004 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger VodEViL said...

DON'T give fish a bad name. Their with me.

September 12, 2004 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, no I know that the bush trucker war is a very oily affair. Even 11/9/01.........

December 20, 2005 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so popular....... heh heh heh

December 21, 2005 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home